Rebuild 2 Walkthrough
Hints and Tips for Rebuild 2
- It is typically a couple of game weeks before the initial zombie horde assaults, so wait right up until then to worry about guard duty.
- The only requirement to recover a square is to get rid of all the zombies. The survivors will go elsewhere for recruiting later on, so only hang on to recover if you need more resources from it.
- The equipment isn’t permanently linked to the characters, therefore you can supply them all with whatever is needed for the task the may be doing.
- In the more hazardous squares, it is far more worthwhile to destroy the zombies before scavenging or recruiting.
- It requires a lot more time, nevertheless adjusting who’s on guard duty or doing other work will help boost your selection of effective militia and scavengers. It is also a excellent reason to get an additional person to tag along for reclaiming or recruiting tasks.
- Research is essential, select with care. Communication research provides you random survivors, zombie research makes all the survivors much more effective killers, food research puts less strain on requiring farming or scavenging for foodstuff.
- Be watchful with regards to what you develop: labs and schools are permanent and can not be changed into other buildings.
Escape by Helicopter
- The helicopter is always sabotaged as soon as the heliport is reclaimed.
- You need to get the appropriate components, equipment and skills.
- There are two unique methods for obtaining each one.
- The very first is that they’re randomly acquired.
- For the parts you need to trade with Gustav.
- Don’t take the cure, it is useless, nothing happens.
- To get the tools you need to research electricity.
- To get the expertise you need to get someone to read the helicopter manual.
- Around about a month following the sabotage the helicopter will be ready to fix.
- This ending lets you start a new game with five of your favourite survivors.
Draft a Constitution
- Reclaim the number of blocks required (you can see this at the top of the game.)
- Reclaim city hall.
- Start drafting the constitution. (you require 10 people who have the leadership skill.)
- This ending lets you take five of your best survivors to a new game.
Beat the Last Judgement Gang
- You need to find the subway.
- Once you have reclaimed and fortified both ends of the subway, you will locate the hidden route to the gangs head quarters.
- Several days right after that, you will encounter an escapee which you have to supply to hear her story.
- About several weeks after you have fortified the subway, you will be ready to assault the last judgement gang, it’s beneficial to ask the Riffs for help.
Discover the Zombieism Cure
- A few days following the completion of your primary research, a crazy scientist will appear. You need to let him in.
- A week or so later he will ask for an assistant, give him what he wants.
- After that he will require samples from the zombies. Provide them.
- The zombies movements are completely predictable. Watch them and as they get close enough send someone on a mission in the block and they will get there the next turn.
- It is possible to complete this ending even if you have claimed all the blocks before you get your sample.
- Watch out though as after a month there will be an explosion in the laboratory.
- Once you have investigated the explosion and translated the crazy scientists notes you can continue the research from any lab.
- If he asks for the body of a dead dog provide it as it will speed up the explosion time.
Some hints on how to beat Impossible.
- Read and follow the tips above.
- Complete the game with one of the endings that let you take your 5 most skilful citizens to the next level.
- At the start collect as much food as you can and reclaim all farms and suburbs you can.
- Scout as much as you can so you can work out which blocks you need to reclaim.
- Don’t be afraid of taking some high risks as they can pay off much better than playing it completely safe. A danger of 30% and bellow is a good number to aim for, when scavenging for equipment stick to around a danger level of 50%.
- Building or acquiring a lab early is important, one you have one get studying food research as this will get you more food.
- Aim for the corners of the map as the Zombies are unable to invade from out-with the map.
- Keep your citizens happy, have enough good leaders and bartenders. Gustav’s love caravan is a great help but make sure you have enough food!
- Don’t select just any ending, use the layout of your city to help.
- If you find the heliport or subway at the start, you should aim for those endings.
- The cure is the hardest ending to get, make sure you have your 5 best citizens from another game for this one.
- A constitution ending is quite easy and straightforward to get.
- They didn’t call it impossible for nothing! Have fun and kill some zombies!
a Rebuild 2 ending screen.
Rebuild 2 Walkthrough,